Monday, July 11, 2011

Quick Question Post

Ok, I have a question that is vaguely related to pop culture for all you (three or so) readers. Do you have any songs that you just can't help singing loudly in the car? I am a notorious car singer, and will sing along to everything. Do you do that? Or do you only have specific songs you sing to?
And a follow up, are there certain songs that you like singing loudly in the car more than others. For example, I have been continually singing "I Touch Myself" by Divinyls pretty much constantly for the past few days. It is perfectly in my range, really pretty inappropriate, and extremely fun. I have also been enjoying singing "Devil Went Down to Georgia" by the Charlie Daniels Band, I like that I can sing all the words, and "Lonely Goatherd" from The Song of Music, because who doesn't love yodeling. And just to represent current music, I have been singing Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga and Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae at every opportunity. Any songs that you loving jamming to in your car?

1 comment:

  1. I'm all about the Lady Gaga. Most of her songs are in a low enough range that I can really belt them out. And anything showtunes. I am a freaking Broadway star in my car!

    ReplyDelete