Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Top Five Christmas Songs

There are a ton of Christmas songs out there and while some are good, I get annoyed by most by the time Christmas actually rolls around. To keep myself in the correct mood, the following are my top five favorite Xmas songs.

1) Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt

There are numerous versions of this song out there and none come close to how amazing Eartha Kitt is. So saucy and sassy and hot. Definitely my favorite.

2) Baby, It's Cold Outside from Glee

I know that some people have a problem with this song, but it is fun and entertaining and the Glee version is my favorite. Think of it as a romance novel!

3) 12 Days of Christmas by Bob and Doug McKenzie


I like this song mainly because it reminds me of listening to it on record at my grandma's house every year. Also, back bacon!

4) All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey


This is literally the only Mariah Carey song I like. And I especially like it when hockey players are dancing to it.

5) Los Peces en el Rio by Manheim Steamroller


 I like this for two reasons. I really enjoy Manheim Steamroller and I learned all the words (in Spanish) in high school.

Honorable Mention:




My friend Sarah introduced me to this song last year because I had never heard it/heard of it. It is made of crack and wonderfulness!

1 comment:

  1. How about the Dean Martin rendition of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer? He calls him "Rudy the red beaked reindeer." So corny!

    ReplyDelete